Brian Pillman Jr., son of former WCW and WWE standout Brian Pillman, took to Twitter to announce that he is making his AEW Dark debut this Tuesday.
Pillman Jr. is currently signed with Major League Wrestling (MLW) which has a friendly relationship with AEW. He has already appeared in an AEW ring as a participant in the battle royal at last year’s Double or Nothing pay-per-view. Pillman was also seen in the crowd at the recent Fyter Fest Night 1.
Pillman will be facing Shawn Spears on AEW Dark. He called his Dark debut, the biggest opportunity of his life, and urged people to tune it to see him.
Other matches that have been announced for Dark are:
- Four-man tag featuring Joe Alonzo, Brady Pierce, Tony Donati, and Faboo Andre taking on the Lucha Brother and The Butcher and The Blade.
- Brandon Cutler and Peter Avalon taking on the Dark Order’s Grayson and Evil Uno
- Woman’s match with Big Swole and Rache Channel
- Singles match between Will Hobbs and Orange Cassidy
- Singles match between Frankie Kazarian and Luthor
- Singles match between Michael Nakazawa and Shawn Dean
- Singles match with Scorpio Sky and Serpentico