On Tuesday, ESPN announced the list of 16 athletes who will appear in the 2018 ESPN: The Body Issue.
The 16 athletes (eight men, eight women) hail from 10 different sports and range in age from 21 to 63.
4-time WWE Women’s Champion, “The Queen” Charlotte Flair will be part of the list as the first WWE Superstar to appear in the issue. Global football star Zlatan Ibrahimovic will also feature in this year’s issue. Sue Bird and Megan Rapinoe (who are currently dating) will pose together. No. 2 NFL draft pick Saquon Barkley will also grace this year’s The Body issue.
The Body issue features dozens of athletes from all corners of the world in nude and semi-nude poses, with the intent to compete against Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit issue.
Here is the full list of names announced for 2018 ESPN: The Body Issue
- Saquon Barkley (Giants rookie running back)
- Sue Bird (Seattle Storm guard) and Megan Rapinoe (U.S. women’s national team and Seattle Reign forward)
- Tori Bowie (gold medal-winning Olympic sprinter)
- Lauren Chamberlain (professional softball player for USSSA Pride)
- Jessie Diggins (gold medal-winning Olympic cross-country skier
- Crystal Dunn (U.S. women’s national team and North Carolina Courage forward)
- Charlotte Flair (WWE Superstar)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (LA Galaxy forward)
- Dallas Keuchel (Astros pitcher)
- Greg Norman (Hall of Fame golfer)
- Yasiel Puig (Dodgers outfielder)
- Adam Rippon (broze medal-winning Olympic figure skater)
- Jerry Rice (Hall of Fame former NFL receiver)
- Breanna Stewart (Seattle Storm forward)
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves center)
This is the 10th anniversary of the Body Issue. The magazine will be available on June 29, 2018 and the photos will be released online on June 25.