Former WWE Diva Claims Randy Orton and Edge Harassed Her

Former WWE Diva Amy Weber opened up about the issues she faced during her time with WWE, and how it led to her eventual departure from the company, in a new video on her YouTube channel titled “The Truth Finally Revealed About My Time In The WWE”.

Amy Weber joined WWE during the Diva Search contest, later becoming part of John “Bradshaw” Layfield’s team as his image consultant in The Cabinet. She wrestled just once in her stay with WWE; a win over Joy Giovanni.

She left WWE in 2005 and her departure was reportedly due to her harassment allegations against fellow wrestlers. She later said that her exit was because she wasn’t happy with the pay, and the frat-house environment.

In the video, Weber revealed the exact nature of the circumstances which preceded her exit and blamed Randy Orton and WWE Hall of Famer Edge to be the culprits. After sustaining an injury in Japan, the trainer advised her to take two Ibuprofen from the men’s locker room, which led to Edge and Orton bullying her later during the flight home.

“The trainer told me to go into the men’s locker room and to grab two Ibuprofen, which I did. He told me what to do, I did it. And some ice. So when I was on the plane, on the way back to Alaska, we had more matches there, more TV to tape, I was laying across three seats. We were all sleeping, and I’m going to go ahead and call people out because this is a truthful video.”

Weber said that while she was sleeping on her flight back home, the Viper slithered across and came right behind her chair, and slammed into it. He went on to speak in a rather rude manner to her, which she ignored and went back to sleep.

“Randy Orton decided to come up behind my chair and he slammed into it like a linebacker, so hard that I landed on the floor of the airplane. And then he said to me, ‘You’re gonna learn, [b—h].’ I didn’t understand what he was talking about. So I turned around, went back to sleep.”

Weber went on to name Edge as the next individual to harass her on the flight back home. She said that a possibly drunk Edge came over to her seat and poured the drink on her face. She challenged him to a fight, but Edge denied pouring the drink on her.

“I was awoken by someone pouring a drink in my face. So immediately I popped up, I looked up, and I saw Edge, yes, you, Edge, with a partially drank drink in his hand, there was a little bit left, and it was the same color that was basically all over me.”

Weber said that these incidents eventually led to her departure, as she decided she could not work in such an environment anymore. After landing back in the US, Weber went up to Shane McMahon and decided to part ways with the promotion.