WWE has announced a new class of recruits for the Performance Center.
The recruits include several talents from EVOLVE Wrestling. WWE purchased EVOLVE back in July and had previously worked with the production, with WWE talents working EVOLVE events and vice versa.
Former EVOLVE talents who are now part of the newest class of recruits include.
- Dartanyon Ruffin, who wrestles under the name Leon Ruff. Ruff was a former Evolve Tag Team Champion who has appeared as enhancement talent on Raw, SmackDown, NXT, and 205 Live.
- Anthony Green, who we previously reported was signed along with Ruff back in August.
- Brandi Pawelek, who wrestles as Brandi Lauren, and was also featured in SHINE.
- Cameron Rogers, who wrestles as Curt Stallion, and faced SmackDown Superstar Matt Riddle and NXT’s Cameron Grimes, Dexter Lumis, and Mansoor on previous EVOLVE shows.
- Joseph Ruby, who wrestles as Joe Gacy. Gacy was an EVOLVE Tag Team Champion and also held CZW’s Heavyweight Championship three times.
- Joshua Bruns, who wrestles as Josh Briggs, and was an Evolve Champion.
Also announced for the class, was Jacob Kaspar. Kaspar is a 25-year old amateur wrestler who wrestled at Duke University, where he was a two-time NCAA All-American. He also won the 2018 ACC heavyweight championship and placed in the 2016 Olympic trials.
Another member of the class is Jake Clemons, a referee for promotions such as EVOLVE and AIW. He has also officiated some matches on Raw.