WWE has released an announcement of the line-up of programming that they are releasing for the SummerSlam Weekend.
From Saturday to Sunday, WWE will be releasing programs on the Network and social media platforms designed to build up excitement for WWE NXT Takeover: XXX and “the biggest show of the summer” SummerSlam.
Here is what you can expect on Saturday. Take note that the times released are in ET.
- 10:00 am The Best NXT TakeOver Title Matches (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter)
- 10:30 am UpUpDownDown 2020 Super SlamSummer Spectacular Turbo 2020 Competition, Tyler Breeze defending against Samoa Joe
- 1:00 pm Live Twitter Q&A #AskEscobar with interim NXT Cruiserweight Champion Santos Escobar
- 2:00 pm Live Exclusive Preview of Takeover: XXX with Triple H (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter)
The NXT Pre-show will then begin at 6:30 pm while the main show will begin airing at 7:00 pm. These shows will be streamed on the WWE Network.
On Sunday, leading up to SummerSlam, fans can look forward to the following:
- 10:30 am The Bump with guests The Hurt Business, Andrade and Angle Garza with Zelina Vega, Mandy Rose, and Hall of Famer Mark Henry (WWE Network, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, Twitter)
- 12 pm Best of SummerSlam livestream (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch)
- 3:15 pm SummerSlam preview from WWE Espanol (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch)
The SummerSlam kickoff will start at 5 pm on the WWE Network, while the SummerSlam pay-per-view itself will begin at 7 pm
There will also be a WWE Watch Along livestream starting at 7 pm The watch along will feature WWE Hall of Famer JBL joined by “The Hurricane” Shane Helms, Renee Young, Elias, Jinder Mahal, Matt Riddle, Xavier Woods, The Singh Brothers, Kacy Catanzaro, Kayden Carther, and Malcolm Bivens.