Accorhotels Arena reports that former UFC Bantamweight Champion and WWE’s newest signee, “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey will be in action against 5-time WWE Women’s Champion and 1-time WWE Divas Champion, Mickie James at an upcoming house show in Paris, France.
According to Accorhotel Arena’s May 19 card, Ronda Rousey vs. Mickie James has been listed in what would be Rousey’s second professional wrestling match following her debut at WWE WrestleMania 34. Rousey is also set to appear on three other dates during WWE’s European tour, including May 16 in Geneva, Switzerland, May 17 in Vienna, Austria and May 18 in Turin, Italy as per Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
Other matches listed for the Paris House Show include:
- Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Finn Balor vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal in a Fatal 4-Way Match for the Intercontinental Championship
- Nia Jax (c) vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Alexa Bliss in a Fatal 4-Way Match for the RAW Women’s Championship
- Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin
- Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
- Bobby Lashley vs. Elias
The Bar (Sheamus & Cesaro) vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson has been scheduled for WWE’s European Tour in May on part of the SmackDown brand.