- WWE Intercontinental Champion, The Miz returned to a massive “Welcome Home MIz” at The Quicken Loans Arena in his hometown, Cleveland. The 8-time Intercontinental Champion took to Twitter to express his feelings regarding the same.
— The Miz (@mikethemiz) March 26, 2018
- With Matt Hardy, Tye Dillinger, Baron Corbin, Mojo Rawley, Dash Wilder and Scot Dawson official for the fifth annual Andre the Giant Memorial Royal at WrestleMania 34, Hardy revealed his upcoming quest for deletion after March 27 episode of Monday Night RAW went off air, and warned everyone of having his eyes on the WWE Intercontinental Championship and WWE Universal Championship.
My Directory of DELETION
1) DELETE all of the competitors & WIN the HUMUNGOUS Wonder Number Eight’s Battle Royal at @WrestleMania
2) DELETE the holder of the Intercontinental Title & PROCURE it
3) DELETE the holder of The Title of the Multiverse & PROCURE it https://t.co/IDFMfla57i
— Matt Hardy, REDEFINED (@MATTHARDYBRAND) March 27, 2018
- Sami Zayn’s former character, El Generico tweeted today for the first time in almost five years, the last tweet being posted on August 18, 2013.. Zayn, who was storyline fired by General Manager, Daniel Bryan on last week’s episode of SmackDown Live, seems to have fun playing off of that.
– EG WEB TRANSLATE
— El Generico (@ElGenerico) March 26, 2018
- Former WWE Tag Team Champion, Charlie Haas turns 46 today (March 27, 2018) while TNA Knockout Champion, SoCal Val turns 42 and Japanese legend Kenta Kobashi turns 51.