WWE has announced that they will be honoring Brodie Lee, who wrestled in the company as Luke Harper, with a “Best of Compilation” this month.
The compilation featuring Lee will showcase his work in WWE, mostly as a member of the Wyatt Family and the Bludgeon Brothers with whom he held multiple tag titles. He is also, however, a one-time Intercontinental Champion.
There were three more “Best of Compilation” specials announced for the WWE Network this January.
The other compilations will be the best championship matches of Roman Reigns, the best Royal Rumble matches of the Attitude Era, and the best Royal Rumble matches of the 2000s.
There will also be 13 classic episodes of Wrestling Challenge added to the lineup on the Network this month.
Earlier this week, there were several other new additions announced for the Network this January.
- Pat Patterson Documentary
- WWE Untold on the debut of AJ Styles
- WWE Icons featuring Yokozuna
- WWE Chronicle featuring Bianca Belair
- WWE Day of 2014 Royal Rumble
- WWE Day of 2020 TLC
- WWE Playback of 2020 rumble matches
- Roundtable season on first Woman’s Royal Rumble match
- Broken Skull Session with Bayley