WWE Conducts New Polls On Memorial Day And Money In The Bank

FEATURED

CM Punk Takes a Shot at WWE for Seemingly Recycling a Major Storyline

Seth Rollins became The Monday Night Messiah after he lost the Universal Championship to The Fiend a few months ago, a character...

WWE Raw: Randy Orton Turns on Ric Flair With a Brutal Punt Kick

Randy Orton took on Kevin Owens in this week's main event after Ric Flair seemingly talked KO into the match last week...

WWE Raw: Shayna Baszler Dominates on Raw Underground Debut

Ahead of this week's episode of Monday Night Raw, there were reports that former MMA star Shayna Baszler would be stepping into...

WWE Raw: Asuka to Face Sasha Banks for the Raw Women’s Championship at SummerSlam

Sasha Banks won the Raw Women's Championship a few weeks ago on an episode of Monday Night Raw when Bayley distracted Asuka...

WWE recently conducted two polls which seem to have garnered a huge buzz among pro-wrestling fans.

The first poll conducted is on Memorial Day. WWE asked its fans:

“Which Tag Team-themed dish would you most be excited to try at a Memorial Day BBQ?”

As of this writing, 21% voted for Titus World-Sliders, 13% for “Delightful!” Deviled Eggs, 13% for B-Team Baked Beans, 13% for Slater Tots, 12% for Wasteland Wings, 10% for Top Fries, 10% for Claymore Cupcakes, 5%for Fashion Po-potato Salad and 5% for Hors d’Oeuvres of Pain.

The second poll was conducted on Carmella vs. Asuka for the SmackDown Women’s Champion at the upcoming Money In The Bank Pay-Per-View on June 17, 2018

WWE asked:

“Is Carmella ready for Asuka?”

As of this writing, 80% of the WWE Universe has voted “No” while the remaining 20% has voted “Yes”.

LATEST

Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood Reveal How Randy Orton and Other Stars Supported Them in WWE

Randy Orton is one of the greatest WWE stars of all time and a sure-fire WWE Hall of Famer, but it seems...

WWE Nixes Raw Underground Dancers Following Backlash on Social Media

Raw Underground made its debut last week and stole a number of headlines as the company looked to improve on their ratings...

CM Punk Takes a Shot at WWE for Seemingly Recycling a Major Storyline

Seth Rollins became The Monday Night Messiah after he lost the Universal Championship to The Fiend a few months ago, a character...

WWE NXT Star Shotzi Blackheart’s Car Gets Stolen Along With Her Wrestling Gear

Shotzi Blackheart has only been wrestling on the NXT brand for several months, but she has already become a recognizable star with...

Former NXT Star Jordan Myles Announced for NJPW Strong

Last year, Jordan Myles called out Vince McMahon and Triple H for their racist behavior towards him. WWE had released a t-shirt...