- PWInsider reports that The World’s Strongest Man, Mark Henry will be officially revealed on Monday, March 19 as the final member of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2018.
The full list of the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2018 is as follows:
- Former WWE and WCW Champion, Bill Goldberg
- Multi-time WWE, ECW and WCW World Tag Team Champions, Bubba Ray & D-Von Dudley
- Hillbilly Jim
- Celebrity Inductee, Kid Rock
- 2018 Warrior Award Winner, Jarius “JJ” Robertson a.k.a. Jeff Jarrett
- In an interview with TMZ Sports, the former WWE Superstar, Hillybilly Jim said that it would be “as great as it could be” if The Real American, Hulk Hogan inducted him to the Hall of Fame Class of 2018. Jim further added that being inducted by “The Hulkster” would be “cream on top of this thing.”
- WWE Superstar, Dave Bautista said that he has never accepted an offer to go into the WWE Hall of Fame because The Animal doesn’t feel like his career is over yet. Batista added that he would love going back to the company, which in fact rests with the scheduling and the creative.