WWE Looking To Shake Up Hall of Fame Ceremony
WWE will start announcing the 2019 Hall of Fame class in the coming weeks, after it was revealed that The Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will now be moved back to it’s tradition Saturday night place and NXT Takeover: New Jersey will instead be taking place on Friday night.
This was thought to be easier for WWE, but at the same time, it was designed so that fans would still be attending the traditional event, since last year many opted to skip The Hall of Fame induction Ceremony and only flew in for Takeover and WrestleMania.
WWE is aware that the ceremony obviously isn’t as popular as it once was which is why this year it’s being reported that the company is looking to shape up the ceremony which could then get some new eyes on the product.
Brad Shepard revealed on the Oh, You Didn’t Know podcast that WWE now had a new plan for the Hall of Fame.
“I did hear that they are going to re-imagine the presentation of the Hall Of Fame,” he said via RingSideNews.
WWE Possibly Calling up More Names Around WrestleMania
Triple H recently addressed the possibility of new NXT superstars being called up to the main roster as part of WrestleMania season. There was recently six stars called up to the main brand and of the call-ups, the likes of Nikki Cross, Lacey Evans, Heavy Machinery and EC3 have already made their debuts on the main brands.
It would be interesting to see if WWE needs more stars on the main roster in the coming months, but Triple H seems to be refusing to rule it out.
“I think there is thoughts around where talent will move at all times.”
“It comes down to what’s needed when and how,” he said via Ringsidenews.