Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.

FEATURED

WWE Rumor Roundup: Bobby Lashley to Become New Champion?, Brock Lesnar Return, Shayna Baszler to Challenge Asuka

1. Bobby Lashley Expected to Become WWE Champion at Backlash Bobby Lashley takes on Drew McIntyre for the...

WWE SmackDown: New Women’s Tag Team Champions Crowned

After weeks of issues between Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Bayley and Sasha Banks, the Women's Tag Team Championships were put on the...

CM Punk Takes Shot at AJ Styles on Twitter

CM Punk is a highly outspoken individual and never minces words when expressing his thoughts on social media or on-screen. The former...

Brock Lesnar Likely to Return at WWE SummerSlam 2020

Brock Lesnar had a rocking 2020 in WWE, as he appeared on almost all the RAW episodes leading up to WrestleMania including...

Vince McMahon to Save $50 Million By Buying XFL Again



Vince McMahon is one of the best businessmen in the whole of United States, and he is looking to throw in his latest big move by bringing back his pet-project, XFL, by buying it out of bankruptcy.

We reported yesterday that McMahon is using a loophole by applying his good friend Donald Trump’s tactics to save XFL, and more news has come to light on this matter, and it seems like the WWE boss is looking to save quite a huge amount of money with this gamble.

McMahon’s ‘cut-throat’ business ploy, which is said to be declaring bankruptcy in order to save the company from paying the salaries of all the employees, is being put into motion, as talks have begun around bringing back the company once the pandemic has died down.

Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that McMahon will be buying the league in a fire-sale, which will allow him to save up $50 Million, which is currently owed by him in several bills.

“The idea being floated is that McMahon would purchase the assets of the league, the key being intellectual property and some contracts he would want to keep, at a fire sale price, while allowing him to get out of paying up to $50 million in bills still owed from the launch of the league.”

It is noted that Vince McMahon currently owns 80% of the league already, and buying back the company by ‘saving’ it from bankruptcy will also allow him to pick up the remaining 20%.

WWE currently owns the remaining 20% of the company, which was a ploy by McMahon to retain the intellectual rights from the first incarnation of the league. With this purchase, he will essentially buy all these assets currently associated with WWE, giving him complete ownership of the NFL-alternative.

Vince McMahon’s business strategies are surely a sight to behold, and it remains to be seen how this one goes down.

LATEST

Angel Garza Talks About Mexican Wrestler Who Influenced Him

Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Angel Garza is one of the many Mexican wrestlers who have made their way to the main roster...

Adam Cole Aims to Extend His NXT Championship Reign as Long as Possible

Current WWE NXT Champion Adam Cole has just celebrated having the longest reign of any NXT Champion in history.

Otis Reveals Locker Room Reaction to Roman Reigns’ Absence

Current Mr. Money In The Bank, Otis, recently gave an interview to SportsKeeda where he talked about how the locker room is...

Bray Wyatt Wants to Play Zoltan in Netflix’s The Witcher

Looks like Bray Wyatt is a Witcher fan. The Witcher is a popular fantasy series written by the Polish...

WWE Cancels Shows in Japan

The WWE has officially announced that they are cancelling shows in Japan next month. WWE was supposed to be...