Dolph Ziggler Reportedly Done With WWE

dolph-ziggler
Image via dailyddt.com

Dolph Ziggler hasn’t appeared on WWE TV since he was defeated by Drew McIntyre a few weeks ago on Monday Night Raw. Ziggler was then attacked by his former team mate after the result was determined which wrote The Showoff off WWE TV for the foreseeable future.

Ziggler was the subject of the most recent report from PWInsider, where the website claimed that the former World Champion was finished with WWE after he had turned down a role as a producer backstage in WWE.

[adace-ad id=”7797″]

“There has been a lot of talk in the last week that Ziggler is done with WWE after turning down an offer to become a producer,” he said via Ringsidenews.

The former Money in the Bank winner has looked to be leaving WWE a number of times, but has still returned to the company when needed. This time it appears to be different since Ziggler is much older and has reached the point in his career where he has nothing left to achieve.

[adace-ad id=”3395″]

[adace-ad id=”7795″]

Dave Meltzer noted on a recent episode of The Wrestling Observer that Ziggler is still under contract with WWE, but he is only appearing at house shows.

“He’s working all the house shows. He hasn’t gone anywhere. It was like usual, that’s how it goes. Basically, he was there to get Drew McIntyre over that really was his role. Now they’ve broken them off then they’ve kinda lost interest in him.”

[adace-ad id=”7792″]

“I expect he’ll be in the Rumble and he’ll probably work a lot of minutes because he’s a good wrestler. As far as getting a big push… I see him getting a mediocre push from here on in,” he said via Ringsidenews.

Mike Johnson suggested that Ziggler could leave WWE on January 31st, but there are a number of conflicting reports when it comes to his future.